11111

Friday, April 25, 2014

It is Friday!!

 Hello Friday and hello friends!! 

We have had good week here- nothing crazy, just enjoying Nuremberg! Let's get going on some fun for this Friday (and a little look at our week)...

{ONE} I finally did a recap of our honeymoon! Better late than never, right? I guess, I am a little too late seeing how our 1 year anniversary is less than 2 months away. Crazy! You can also see all my Wedding recaps here.



{TWO} We have been enjoying lots of time outside. Partly because of the great weather and partly because we are dog sitting this week and go on tons of walks. We have loved it and so enjoyed our time outside! We tried to get some pictures with little Frankie but she is always a little preoccupied...


 We also went on a wonderful picnic, matching, whoops. And do you see that I am wearing a short sleeve shirt AND shorts outside...hello warm weather!

{THREE} I think this will be on our menu this week...

Lime Cilantro Chicken, yum. And whole 30 compliant!

{FOUR}Speaking of food...we are headed to Italy in 14 days!! I don't think I have ever been more excited for a trip (or to be done with whole 30 and finally eat some pasta! in moderation of course). But I need some restaurant suggestions?? I have a few, thanks to other blogs, but would love more recommendations! Those who have been to Italy- where was your favorite pasta, pizza, gelato?? Any and all ideas welcome! We will be in Venice, Florence and Rome.

Eat pasta in Italy? Challenge accepted.

{FIVE} And I will leave you with this quote...

I feel like this is so true. It is so important to be happy with who you are and where you are. God made us in His image, each of us different and each of us with a unique and wonderful life. There is SO much joy to be had, just look around! I need to remind myself of this daily. Such powerful words!

Linking up with the wonderful Five on Friday ladies, Jennie at The Diary of a Real Housewife and Lauren Elizabeth.

I hope you all have a wonderful and FUN weekend! I am so glad you stopped by today. Happy Friday, friends!

Follow me on: 

SIGNATURE

24 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Bailley!! So glad that you're enjoying every beautiful & delicious lit'l bit of life!! Excited for you with your upcoming trip to Italy!! I wish I could remember the names of my favorite restaurants there, but it's been too many years ago! (I guess I've got a good excuse to return!! ;)) I look forward to enjoying the beauty of that amazing country through your future posts!! ;) ... I have the quote from #5 pinned {so true!} Thanks for the encouraging reminder this morning! ;) Have yourself a lovely weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for honeymoon recap! Makes you want to go back immediately huh? Love that ya'll were matching- Seth and I accidentally do that all the time and people think we plan it! haha Happy weekend to you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie is adorable! Warmer weather just makes everything better, doesn't it? Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for your trip to Italy. I think my favorite gelato was Grom. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to follow along with you on your overseas journey!! Have a great Friday :)

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting that Italy is so close! It's only 10 am and now you've got me drooling over all things pizza, pasta, and gelato. Yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for your Italy trip!! Definitely don't miss the strawberry gelato at Giolotti's in Rome! The weather looks so beautiful in Nuremburg! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the quotes in this post! All such beautiful messages! Have the best time in Italy! And eat lots of pasta and gelato! :) yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with ya with the warm weather, it has been so nice lately, Spring is finally here! I also love that quote, it's very true. And yay for Italy I hope you two have a great time and eat a lot of pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have no suggestions because I have never been, but please document everything and share when you get back as I hope to go next year. jealous! love your matching picnic tops - yay for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was meal planning and came across that chicken on my Pinterest, you will have to let us know your thoughts :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this time of year when you get to enjoy so much more time outside and walks around the neighborhood! Italy in 2 weeks...amazing - if you're headed to Rome there are so many wonderful cafe's near the Pantheon! Also stop by Campo Di Fiore they have so many wonderful restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that quote!! I want to find a print to have in my house!! Thats so exciting y'all are going to Italy!! 2 of our really good friends live in Italy by Aviano Air Base and we cant wait to got visit them!!

    Amanda || Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that quote! so so true.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by from the link-up. I really liked a restaurant called Tre Pupazzi or Three Puppets right near the Vatican in Rome. It has been a few years since I was there, but I remember the tortellini being incredible. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy I found your blog through the link-up! I'm getting married in 7 days and I LOVED looking at your wedding recap photos! So gorgeous, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You will love Italy!!! It is amazing! Also love the quote - Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so I excited i found you on the link-up! we are currently trying to find the perfect spot for our honeymoon (getting married in September) and we're looking at the Caribbean, so i'm excited to read all about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You two are just completely darling! Marriage is just THE BEST. We've done 2 whole30's now and I really do love them. By the end I was super sick of sweet potatoes and eggs, but love the way I feel after it. Love that you're doing one! Super glad I found your blog; following on bloglovin now! Sarah @ thejellyjars.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wen to Italy when I was 16… can't remember any specifics, but know I ate gelato everyday… and would totally do it again if I had the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the lime cilantro chicken might have to be on our menu this week, too :) Yay for warmer weather and your Italy trip is sooo close! I've never been so I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that quote! It's so true especially being a blogger. So easy to want to compare ourselves with others. Your honeymoon looks amazing! So jealous of your Italy trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Frankie is precious!! And I have that recipe pinned! Love, love that quote!! Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!