11111

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Delicious Oreo Layer Dessert


Y'all. This dessert is delicious. I took it over to my dad's for dessert one night and it was a hit! Kids, adults...everyone loved it. When you take home an empty pan, you know it was a good one.

Thanks to Nap Time Creations for the fabulous recipe. 

Ingredients
 1 package of Oreos
6 Tbsp. butter, melted
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. milk
2 pckg. instant chocolate pudding + Milk to prepare pudding
12 oz. container Cool Whip

Directions
1. Crush Oreos. Set aside 1/4 cup to garnish top. Mix the rest of the oreos with butter. Press into a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
2. Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cup of the cool whip. Spread mixture over crushed oreo layer.
3. Prepare chocolate puddings as directed on package. Spread over layer two. 
4. Spread the rest of the cool whip on top for the final layer. Garnish with the leftover oreos. 

Eat and Enjoy!!


Follow me on: 
SIGNATURE

17 comments:

  1. You had me at Oreo's... yum! This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. That looks delicious!! I'm a sucker for those kind of recipes. I'll have to try it.

    Speaking of Oreo's. Have you seen some of the insane flavors they have out now?! Watermelon flavor? That just sounds sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this right now!!! YUM. I will definitely be trying this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my yum, this looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try this! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! My husband would love this, he is crazy about oreos! It looks so easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already added this to my recipe collection! This looks absolutely delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum Thanks for sharing :) Visiting from Weekending linkup!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness this sounds delish!! So glad I found your blog form the link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gawwddd, are you serious right now with this recipe. Heaven, geez that looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your post over on Jessica's blog! This looks amazing :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM!! looks so good...im obsessed w oreos so this is right up my ally! xo jillian - stop by cornflake dreams, I'm hosting a giveaway! 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yum! That looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!