11111

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Birthday Boys (&our weekend)


These two handsome men celebrated their birthday this weekend! When Rob and I first met we soon realized that he and my brother shared the same birthday, I knew it was just meant to be after that {insert winky face}. We had such a fun couple of days loving on them and celebrating them a little extra. We decorated with balloons and a homemade poster, enjoyed my mama's famous casserole and led the boys to their presents with a little {and so fun} scavenger hunt. 









We ended the night with cake and an ice cream bar, of course!

Roberto in his new shirt...it might have been his favorite. And more for my remembrance sake, I got him a button-up and made a "25 reasons Why I Love you {for your 25th birthday}" photo book, as well! 


Sunday {their real birthday} was filled with church, chipotle, naps and a movie date. The perfect relaxing day. 


Happy, Happy Birthday to the best husband and brother! Love you two so, so much.

Linking up with Biana and Meghan!

Follow me on:



SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Aw looks like such a fun birthday weekend!! So great y'all get to spend a ton of time with your family now that you're back!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!