11111

Friday, September 26, 2014

My 5 Makeup Musts...Part 2

I shared Five of my Makeup Musts a couple of weeks ago and today I am sharing my other five! I love seeing what other people use, so hopefully you enjoy the same!


POWDER
Clinique's Perfectly Real Compact Powder. Love this stuff, it lasts and controls oil! I do not use base so this is my go to every day. I apply shade 116.

CONCEALER
Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer. This stuff is so reasonably priced and applies such great coverage. I also use it for my under eye circles as well! I use the Ivory shade. 


EYE LINER
Clinique's Cream Shaper for Eyes in Chocolate Luster. I have used this for years. I have tried changing it up every once in a while but keep coming back to this one!

BLUSH
Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Cupid. Can you tell I like Clinique?? This blush is a great one and a subtle beautiful color. It add just the right shade of pink to the cheeks.

BRUSH
ecoTOOLS Large Powder Brush. These are cost friendly brushes and ones that work great for me! I use this brush for everything, face powder, blush and bronzer. I probably should invest in some different sizes but this large one does everything I need!

What are you favorite makeup products??

Have a wonderful weekend, friends. So glad you stopped by!

Linking up with Oh Hey Friday and Meet at the Barre
SIGNATURE

9 comments:

  1. I need a good new compact powder. I haven't used clinique in forever, but maybe I need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the ecotools at Walgreens and I LOVE them! Great minds must think alike because they are on my blog today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MAKEUP! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out the chocolate eyeliner. I love using brown instead of black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love good drug store make up - gotta check out that concealer

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chocolate liner looks awesome, I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I love brushes. Hunting this one down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the advice on the concealer! i was looking for some that was budget friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blush is a great color - perfect for everyday wear!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!