11111

Monday, November 3, 2014

Life's Little Moments {October Edition}

This weekend the husband and I took a quick weekend trip and had the best time. 

We went to Warsaw, Poland and honestly had very low expectations. But man, it was the most pleasant surprise. Fall was in full bloom there and beauty surrounded the city. It was a wonderful getaway and I will share about our adventure tomorrow!

I am pretty shocked it is already November. But it makes me pretty excited. I just love this time of year! Before I get on with this great month, I want to take a little look back at some little moments from October...a month full of lots of change and also plenty of fun. Get ready for a picture overload!

 My mom, grandmother and I took a little weekend trip to Colorado. On our agenda? Lots of snuggles! We went to visit my cousin and her growing family. It was such sweet time. My aunt had baby kitties, and oh my cuteness. Though nothing could compare to sweet baby Nora...


 We celebrated my step-dad and my step-sister's birthdays this month! It was full of balloons, plenty of dessert and lots of family time. One night we went to the Corn Maize to celebrate and totally enjoyed ourselves.

This stud has been practicing and playing all month. So amazed every day by his dedication and hard work.

We celebrated this little nuggets baptism. I mean look at that smile??


There was lots of packing and preparing for Poland. Seriously, such a task!!

 I made some easy DIY pillow covers to bring to Poland with me. A little apartment tour will be up eventually {hopefully sooner than later}.

Love me some KC and Nicholas Sparks. But this sunrise...leaves me speechless. God's majesty is all around us and it is incredible.

 I spent loads of time with family this month, preparing for my leave. And it always makes my heart so so happy.


Watched a little stud and big stud play some football...

I even got to see my in-laws and enjoy a wonderful weekend with them before I headed out. 

I said my goodbyes. Which is never easy but we make it better with funny pictures before school and princess crowns...

And then I arrived in Poland with my love!!

And have been getting situated and cheering on the royals ever since.

I finally got to see the hubby play, we hosted a dinner and have been exploring a little of what Lublin has to offer during our time here. 

Moving is never easy, but so glad to be back with that man of mine and we are slowly but surely getting situated! Very thankful for this adventure and opportunity.

And I made these delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins...not only are they perfect for October but November too!

Too many pictures and a lot to recap about beautiful October. What a sweet and busy month!

Linking up with B Loved Boston and Join the Gossip.
SIGNATURE

6 comments:

  1. Girl, you had a busy month! I can't imagine the task of packing to move over seas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have pumpkin there?!?! I need some in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your having so much fun already. Love your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time with family is always so wonderful! I love the painted pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful month! Can't wait to see a photo tour of your apartment!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!