11111

Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Quick Trip / Seattle

At the end of March I was able to make a quick trip to good ole' America! One of my best friends was getting married in Seattle and I was not about to miss it! Even though we will be headed home in a month, and it was only a five day trip, the husband totally agreed that I had to go...I seriously love that man.

After a solo hotel stay, a 2:30am wake-up call and about 24 hours of travel, I finally made it to Seattle and with a second wind! I mean seeing your best friends after way too many months, will wake you up real fast.

I arrived Thursday in the late afternoon, and we just spent that night catching up lots and it was wonderful. Then the next morning, I was up bright and early (the time change is a killer) so a morning walk it was . And oh man, Seattle is just incredibly gorgeous...


 {the big camera was not lugged on this trip, so all photos are with the phone.}


Jocelyn and I had visited Matti (our bride) in Seattle a few years ago, but I ended up getting sick so most of that trip was a blur. But this time, this time, I was fully able to enjoy this city and oh my goodness...it is incredible! It is clean, beautiful and so much fun. I can't wait to bring Roberto back with me!

Later that morning I was able to get my hair highlighted (priorities, right?) and then headed to the rehearsal. Just wait...the venue is gorgeous. After, we were able to do a little lot of shopping and then headed out that night to celebrate our bride-to-be!




Saturday morning started with another walk (the weather was too good) and then the celebrations continued with a Bridal Brunch! We enjoyed brunch at Portage Bay Cafe and all I can say is wow. Find yourself in Seattle?? This is a must as well as there Pancakes and topping bar. So yummy.





We had so much fun eating brunch and celebrating sweet Matti. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and then it was time to head to the Rehearsal dinner at the prettiest restaurant on the water!


Talk about good food, crabbed stuffed shrimp...holy moly, so good. Ok, enough about food...I'm done. It was such a fun night celebrating the future Mr. and Mrs. Gresham!


The next morning it was game time! We woke up and spent the morning getting ready and taking pictures...



I mean, can you say gorgeous???



In the late afternoon, it was finally time. In the sweetest and most beautiful ceremony, our Matti married her man!








We spent the rest of the night, dancing and eating and having the most FUN time. Mr. and Mrs. Gresham, you sure know how to throw a party! Congratulations to the incredible couple, Jesus is going to do great things through this marriage.


Before my flight the next morning, we were able to explore Seattle a little more, enjoy brunch (also eat at The Crumpet Shop, insert heart eyes) and lots of catch-up time. Being with your friends and in a beautiful city? Well, it is just the best.



 Pike Place is amaazing, by the way. Fresh fruit and flowers, samples, chocolate pasta...I could go on and on.



 (Thanks El for these pictures!)

I then made my way to the airport for the journey back to Poland. It was not the best flight experience (can you say turbulence??) but I was so grateful for such a wonderful few days in AMERICA with friends and celebrating our married Greshams!

Linking up with AnnieNatalieMeagan and Joey
SIGNATURE

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderfully amazing trip. I love the bmaid dresses, they are gorgeous and your friend looked amazing in her wedding dress. Watching friends get married is one of my favorite things, I LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you got to go--even though it was a trek to get there it sounds like it was definitely worth it! Love all of the pictures and the wedding looked like a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her table numbers! Did she make those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute wedding and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks so beautiful! Love the bride's dress - very unique!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bride looked stunning. I love how the flower girls dresses look like mini versions of her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a whirlwind! Such a beautiful wedding and bride. I love that green skirt of yours somewhere in the middle. I've always wanted to visit Seattle!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful wedding! The venue was awesome, too! Glad you enjoyed Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place is clean and has nice ambiance, more like modern than classic. Our visit was just amazing. I believe it was a treat to be here. It would be a treat to attend another event at New York venues here.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!